Build your own portfolio, with Self Directed Managed Accounts, on The Intelligent Portfolio platform
Access The Profit Potential Of The MarketsScandinavian Asset offers a solution for qualified investors who don’t have the necessary time available or inclination to learn to trade, however are attracted to the potential profits the markets offer. Investors select an investment strategy suited to their investment goals and can access the performance through a portal where they can select, monitor and rebalance their portfolios in real time.
Giving investors power and control they have never had before in a managed account.
GET TO KNOW
Main FactsAbout Scandinavian Asset
Scandinavian Asset connects investors to trading strategies that aim to maximise profits. Scandinavian Asset has provided qualified investors access to investment strategies through its Intelligent Portfolio platform, where investors are given real-time access to trading and control over what is happening with their funds.
The trading teams included in our Intelligent Portfolio have managed millions of investor funds. The performance results speak for themselves and can be viewed 24/7 for you to verify.
A portion of your profit is shared with the trader though deduction of a performance fee. All strategies presented on Scandinavian Asset are subject to a 30% performance fee. With a performance fee of 30% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 70%. It is FREE to join and exit and you are charged no ongoing management fees. All returns shown are net of the 30% performance fee.
We use the active margin technology to control the maximum loss you can have in your account. This means that you can choose the maximum risk level that you deem acceptable. For example, if you have $100,000 in your portfolio to allocate and you want to risk only $30,000, or 30%, you can set those levels. The system will use its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading if your account reaches the $30,000 limit.
You’ll benefit from trader’s expertise in the markets and our years of experience connecting investors to trading strategies that have historically provided higher than average returns. Browse the investment strategies inside the Intelligent Portfolio and access the performance of various strategies on the fact sheet pages.
How It Works
Trading on the markets can potentially offer those with the required know-how and skill access to significant returns. These potential returns are what attract tens of thousands of people to trading every year. Scandinavian Asset aims to offer a solution for qualified investors who don’t have the necessary time available or inclination to learn to trade by providing access to a range of trading strategies that have historically shown above the average returns.
We created the Intelligent Portfolio to provide investors with the ability to choose systematic trading strategies that have been developed by institutional trading teams around the world. The Intelligent Portfolio gives you the power in your own hands to access a variety of strategies and fund managers.
Scandinavian Asset offers you a revolutionary platform so that you can access and start earning with a diversified portfolio of strategies created by you. The trading teams presented in the Intelligent Portfolio include institutional traders and industry experts with decades worth of combined experience.
All Returns Outlined Below Are Net Of The Performance Fee
Got A Question?
REQUEST MORE DETAILS
To Request More Information About The Managed Trading Service Provided By Scandinavian Asset